Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my 2005 Colorado and had removed these items prior to sale. I was thinking I might bolt them on another Colorado/Canyon if I found the right truck. Well, after nearly 2 months of looking I did not find what I wanted. I'll admit I bought a new Nissan Frontier for slightly more than what used Colorado/Canyons were selling for.

So, I have 1 pair of the chrome stainless steel factory tubular steps with the black plastic treads on them- I have all the hardware and brackets and mounts. These will fit CREW CAB units only. These sell for about $500 + tax on the GM accessories zone website.

I also have 1 of the original tubular OEM chrome and black plastic grill guards. I bought mine from a dealer in 2006 and paid about $550 + tax for this. These are no longer available from GM but I think the way they are bent it matches the angles of the front of the truck.

I also have a 2 piece set of billet alum grille inserts to cover the black/grey plastic sections above and below the Bowtie. I paid about $175 for these shortly after they were available- after over 8 years on the truck they still look good.

I currently have all 3 items listed on "craigslist" - "South Carolina"- "Upstate/Greenville/Spartanburg" in the auto parts section and I have pictures there.

I am asking $600 for all pieces together but will consider selling seperately for fair and reasonable offers.

If you are interested call, text or email my number in the ad. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts