Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Make Note: The color code will be located on a sticker named Parts Identification. The code can start with BC/CC followed by a U, or a WA with a four digit number/letter combination. We use the WA format for simplicity, your code may have a U. WA8555 is the same as U8555.
  • Color Code Color Description
  • WA209M / 31 Grenade Green Metallic
  • WA5456 / 43 Yellow
  • WA703J / 22 Superior Blue Metallic
  • WA711J / 58 Sandalwood Metallic
  • WA802K / 85 Sunburst Orange Metallic
  • WA8555 / 41 Black
  • WA8624 / 50 Olympic White
  • WA9088 / 94 Cherry Red Metallic
  • WA9260 / 74 Victory Red
  • WA926L / 59 Silver Birch Metallic
  • WA928L / 46 Stealth Gray Metallic
  • WA9539 / 47 Med Green Metallic
  • WA408P / Pace Blue
  • WA403p / Imperial Blue
  • WA412p / Sonoma Jewel Metallic
  • WA501Q / Black Granite Metallic
  • WA502Q / Inferno Orange Metallic
  • WA638R / Aqua Blue Metallic

One of the best places to buy spraypaint online: http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

updated 6.01.07- Thanks NWZQ8!

·
Registered
500 Posts
WA408P / Pace Blue
WA403p / Imperial Blue
WA412p / Sonoma Jewel Met

·
Registered
92 Posts
WA926L / 59 Silver Birch Metallic is what i have , cant even tell when its dirty , nice everyone sure complains when i want them to paint my hood though

·
Registered
466 Posts
Where can I find my paint code? Black Granite Metallic new for '08 WOOT!

·
Registered
500 Posts
it should be in the door jam and on the glove box the only black i show for 08 is just black wa8555 but theres a carbon flash met and thats wa501Q

·
Registered
466 Posts
can an ADMIN add this to the list?

WA501Q / Black Granite Metallic

·
Registered
321 Posts
what would YC1 be? i have a '07 silver birch metalic and thats what it say on the sticker and in the glove box. i want a new grill and on GM Parts Pontiac Buick GMC Chevrolet Oldsmobile - New GM Parts the only one they have listed is part # 17801098 says

"Grille - Silver (59U) Surround with Chrome Mesh
Go for the ultimate in customization with this sporty Grille Assembly. Designed for perfect fit and easy installation, it replaces the existing grille in your Colorado. Available in all chrome or as a chrome insert with a color-keyed, painted surround."

What part # would mine be if they make it?

·
Registered
563 Posts
20U is pace blue if im not mistaken

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I'm getting my hood painted today. I don't have my truck so I can't look it up, But does anyone know the paint code for summit white?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm getting my hood painted today. I don't have my truck so I can't look it up, But does anyone know the paint code for summit white?

Thanks in advance
should be wa8624 olympic white

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Anyone know the paint code for the hyper silver xtreme wheels? also known as midnight silver.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just to throw in there, automotivetouchup.com is a great site, Ive bought 5 cans of paint from them.
how does the paint you get from here match up? i have access to a mixer and the paint that i mixed for my victory red 08 is just a touch off. its not really enough to notice but im a body guy and it sticks out like a sore thumb to me! i guess its because of the variants but the computer said it didnt have any variants for the red.

·
Registered
793 Posts
which paint code woould this be

·
"ALL JACKED UP"
2,448 Posts
MC, are those the old codes or the new ones? cause gm changed from the orange that I have to a new orange.

·
Registered
793 Posts
i ask cuz my trucks in the shop and i want to get all the paint stuff so i can be ready when its back :)

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
MC, are those the old codes or the new ones? cause gm changed from the orange that I have to a new orange.
that is the old codes.

the new orange is called Inferno Orange Metallic but i don't have the code for it.

the sunburst orange color that we have is actually a Cadillac color. the Chevy Sunburst Orange is found on the Cobalt and is a bit darker than ours.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts