Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Yeah baby! GRENADE GREEN,, BOOM muth fucka!

·
Registered
793 Posts
no i asked the dealer what it is,techno gray metallic wa411p

edit damn i was to late ><

·
Its too hot in Texas!
6,472 Posts
i know this is an old post but i have been wondering... Is stealth grey metallic the same as blue granite metallic????

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
WA926L / 59 Silver Birch Metallic is what i have , cant even tell when its dirty , nice everyone sure complains when i want them to paint my hood though
Becaues they dont want to do the clear or they dont know how to paint ?
Find someone who paints candy colors to get it done right.
oldman (MI.)

·
Registered
793 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
I have a black granite metallic 08 Colorado...the code in my glovebox says U501Q. But here's the thing...I went to get a tonneau cover and they used the right paint code, but it comes up as "Carbon flash metallic" and what I don't get is my tonneau cover looks green in the sun...sometime's its black, sometimes its green...I don't get why it does that. I've been told that I have a "flip-flopper" sometimes its one color & sometimes another. It doesn't bug me too much because you can barely tell its green...it only does that once in a while. But I don't get why it keeps turning up as carbon flash...I even went to an Auto Color store and they showed me the exact list of what makes up the paint in my code...and there was a green in it...I don't get why it says it has green in it when my paint on my truck doesnt show up green...its only the paint on my tonneau..which was the same code...I'm confused!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yep, that is what comes up for that code for my '09. Now with what you've experienced, I am more than worried about getting a color match tonneau. Just more to wax. But I bet it looks good though.

A

·
0 Posts
Yep, that is what comes up for that code for my '09. Now with what you've experienced, I am more than worried about getting a color match tonneau. Just more to wax. But I bet it looks good though.
Sorry, I don't mean to worry you or anything. Honestly, my tonneau doesn't even bother me, yeah I wish it didn't have the green tint. But its not even noticeable unless you know about it. My friends didn't notice it til I said something. It'll be black one minute, then green the next. I don't know why it does that because my truck doesn't. But when I got my SS front bumper painted, I told the guy about how my tonneau turns green & they made it perfectly black granite metallic...no green tints at all...so that worked out perfect. Just let the painter be aware. I was thinking about going to Auto Color and checking on my paint code...they take a picture of your truck, well a really close picture of the paint, then they get the code some way...so I'm going to get that done just to see if my codes right or whats going on. I don't know why its always coming up as carbon flash metallic, and not black granite metallic. But really, the green doesn't even bother me...its not even noticeable, and it doesn't even stand out...you can look at my pics and even see that it doesn't appear green at all.

·
Harry...
13,936 Posts
was just wondering if anyone knows how good thier the Aerosol Spray Paints would work on interior stuff and some of the plastic on the engine?
i got a few cans of there aerosol...i painted my headlights, bowtie, and dash peices....i didnt have any problems...as long as you take your time you'll be ok, they use nice stuff

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Am I the only one on here with greanade green? I read there were only 278 in north america of this color...and no one has ever posted picks of their green truck, but me....I have never seen one, nor heard from someone who had seen one and knew it was the grenade green, not just the forest green. Anyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know what the paint code is for the semi gloss black on the lower part of the front bumper?

Thanks

Nolan

·
Registered
307 Posts
So summit white is the same as olympic white?

·
Nation Lurker
799 Posts
Aqua Blue Metallic - WA638R
'09 only color

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
anyone know of a close match to silver birch metallic that isnt so damn expensive? i wanna do a bunch of color matching but all the shops charge $$$ for the color.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts