Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Rancho kit has been discontinued if youre looking for a new kit. Skyjacker or tuff country are only kits still available.
I just installed a skyjacker kit last fall. Not a bad kit imo. Installed it in my driveway with mostly hand tools.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I was worried about that with the skyjacker kit too. The directions online only showed the ring sensor installation. Was glad to see the spindles were made for both setups.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I ordered my Skyjacker kit thru Jegs. I made separate orders of the kit to save the most. I ordered the front lift kit with 2 front shocks first. Then I ordered the rear lift spring packs and shocks with powerstop tow brake kit. You can get the separate part #s from Skyjackers website. The front kit from Jegs had to be ordered over the phone. The springs, shocks and brakes were ordered online. I did have to wait like 2 1/2 months to get my order due to Skyjacker being interrupted by Covid and being shut down for 2 weeks. Theo order was sent directly from Skyjacker. Make sure you have all your parts. I was missing a few things but a simple call to Skyjacker the parts came in 2 days.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I didnt want to cut into my line-x coated Z71 fender flares that was part of my decision for a suspension drop with the 1.5" body lift

1 - 4 of 4 Posts