Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 874 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
So we have heard you guys like the Bullmaxx. Just came up with the name what do ya think open to other names so throw them out there. We have a little jig work to do and it should be coming soon. It will be fully welded the only bolts will be to bolt it to the truck frame! It will extend the tow hooks out so you can still use them.

There will be 3 options for the bar here they are:

Option 1.The bar that the lights are resting on are or known as light bar.
Option 2. Light bar and prerunner bar. Bar over lights
Option 3. All of the above and the outer pieces in front of the head lights.

We will try to make it as economic as possible

Here is the post of the drawings of the bull bar so you can see the bracket. Scroll down the page you ll see them
http://www.355nation.net/forum/suspension-maxx/26855-suspension-maxx-project-355-a-2.html#post734942

From your friends at Suspensionmaxx:salute:

Updates: Options and Prices

Thanks for being patient with the SuspensionMAXX BullMAXX front bar options and pricing.

Option 1 249.00

3/8 side plates/ full formed 2.5 inch DOM. base bar fully JIG and MIG welded. Includes re-inforced D Ring mounting locations. Also includes needed frame mounting adapters and high quality grade 8 bolts and lock washers to facilitate trouble free installation to the original tow hook mounting points. 249.00 + freight shipped bare, Easily DIY paint or specialty coat. contact by phone to order 1-888-629-9226 Larry

Option 2 349.00

Includes all of option 1 Plus Heavy duty .120 Wall 1.7/8 DOM. Center riser hoop bar

3/8 side plates/ full formed 2.5 inch DOM. base bar fully JIG and MIG welded. Includes re-inforced D Ring mounting locations. Also includes needed frame mounting adapters and high quality grade 8 bolts and lock washers to facilitate trouble free installation to the original tow hook mounting points. 349.00 + freight shipped bare, Easily DIY paint or specialty coat. contact by phone to order 1-888-629-9226 Larry

Option 3 450.00

Includes all of option 2 Plus Heavy duty .120 Wall 1.1/4 DOM. PreRunner extensions for more off road protection

3/8 side plates/ full formed 2.5 inch DOM. base bar fully JIG and MIG welded. Includes re-inforced D Ring mounting locations. Also includes needed frame mounting adapters and high quality grade 8 bolts and lock washers to facilitate trouble free installation to the original tow hook mounting points. 450.00 + freight shipped bare, Easily DIY paint or specialty coat. contact by phone to order 1-888-629-9226 Larry

I have also added the ability to locate and drill for mounting a pair equally spaced a off road lights

NOTE: Early next week (week of July 12th) Larry will have the brackets for the members with the 3" body lift! He will also have standard brackets for members who have no body lift!

Thanks to all the guys associated in build up and fab of the BullMAXX off-road bar

Attachments

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Re: Bull Bar!

Bro now this is where its at! I can't wait!!!! WHEN you get these up and ready, LET ME KNOW!!

Thank you guys. I know its hard being a sponsor on this site, but you guys alone NEVER complain and always come up with cool new stuff for our trucks. Just wanted ya to know your kind words and great work do NOT go unnoticed!

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts

3 words:

Fuck

Off

Tedge

:fugrin:

Looks Great!! :high5:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I will do as soon as possible guys

·
Registered
14,599 Posts

The BullMax looks great :thumbup:

If I could make a suggestion though, a cross-bar between the frame rails with maybe a hitch receiver would really strengthen it up and broaden its use-cases!

·
Registered
4,923 Posts

looks good, i hope i can afford one....and i like that idea^^

·
Registered
4,096 Posts

The BullMax looks great :thumbup:

If I could make a suggestion though, a cross-bar between the frame rails with maybe a hitch receiver would really strengthen it up and broaden its use-cases!
XAMILLION
you could hook a winch up that way!

·
Premium Member
3,518 Posts

I will do as soon as possible guys
Soon as possible isn't soon enough! :wavey: Hurry Up! LOL

Don't let your Dad try changing the name......again.

Just messin with ya. I know you won't sell it if it isn't right. Will it have provisions for mounting D rings

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts

it for price? id be picking mine up. just the bar no light tabs.

·
Registered
83 Posts

I bought what is basically going to be SMaxx's Option 1... from Tedge. While I'm satisfied with the way it came out, it was a real hassle dealing with him...took forever to get it.. and when it finally arrived I had to grind 1/8" off each side to get it to fit between the frame rails. Once I got it mounted it looks great. The "package" I ordered from Tedge was to include two shackles. Total price $400. (Yeah I know it was pricey..but, again,the finished product looks great.) I NEVER got the shackles in spite of repeated promises from him. Oh well..live and learn. I bought my own Westin shackles ....which are probably better than the ones he cheated me out of anyway.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts

I bought what is basically going to be SMaxx's Option 1... from Tedge. While I'm satisfied with the way it came out, it was a real hassle dealing with him...took forever to get it.. and when it finally arrived I had to grind 1/8" off each side to get it to fit between the frame rails. Once I got it mounted it looks great. The "package" I ordered from Tedge was to include two shackles. Total price $400. (Yeah I know it was pricey..but, again,the finished product looks great.) I NEVER got the shackles in spite of repeated promises from him. Oh well..live and learn. I bought my own Westin shackles ....which are probably better than the ones he cheated me out of anyway.

I had a similar experience (not the shackles, but the first part).

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts

I had a similar experience (not the shackles, but the first part).
*please refer to post #3 :deal:

1 - 20 of 874 Posts