Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, this is the official thread for the Blue Springs meet on July 21st. What we need to do here is first get a roll call for who will attend with guests included. We need to get a feel for how much food is needed, who will purchase the food, etc. We also need a time, which I think I remember someone saying like 10:00 AM before the park starts filling up.

Who is attending? Anyone with a "?" needs to be verified because I added their name based on the other thread.
1. JHammond53 (possible +1)
2. Blaine517
3. Chevy
4. CollyChick
5. wwrgsww
6. Skizzo
7. JosueZQ8 (+1)
8. ZQ85cyl5speed
9. chris807 (possible (+1)
10. ZNA03
11. z71mudstang
12. stljuggalo ?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
OK good call jhammond. i can get the food and stuff as long as every ony will chip in money for it. i dont mind putting out some money for this. i will be there.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea, I think the best thing to do is have someone that is somewhat local pick up food. Then everyone can pay you or whoever back before they get to eat...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i agree thats what we did the last time and it worked out well i guess. i will see if i can get a pavillion as well for us to use. that day. i will pick up a box of hamburgers and hot dogs. buns, and sodas. if you guys want chips or anything else like that i would say bring them. I will also get some plates and utensils.

M

·
0 Posts
i agree thats what we did the last time and it worked out well i guess. i will see if i can get a pavillion as well for us to use. that day. i will pick up a box of hamburgers and hot dogs. buns, and sodas. if you guys want chips or anything else like that i would say bring them. I will also get some plates and utensils.
Uh, beer mebbeh?????

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree Blaine, if you have enough to throw out and get everything needed, minus the "red part cups" then it will make it easier for everyone to pay you back because then you can just take the receipt and divide by how many members are there.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol...I just posted saying that we have an official meet thread on the other site...screw them, if they ban me for something so retarted as that, then they can lick my ass after I take a shit...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I'll be there for sure. And my cousins coming with, so +1. I'll be more than willing to pitch in too, just let me know how much you'll need.:salute:

1. JHammond53 (possible +1)
2. Blaine517
3. Chevy
4. CollyChick
5. wwrgsww (possible +1)
6. Skizzo
7. ZNA03 ?
8. chris807 ?
9. z71mudstang ?
10. ZQ85cyl5speed ?
11. stljuggalo ?
12. JosueZQ8 +1

And wwrgsww- I'll be in orlando that weekend, so if you want to roll out there together, we can.....

·
Registered
210 Posts
You know I'm down. Just let me know what you what me to pitch in. Somebody doing all the shopping and you want some $ or are we all contributing food etc? Last time I did both, so just let me know.

BTW, yall know I'm down with 355 even though my primary vehicle has changed. So don't be hatin' when your boy rolls a '07 CC Frontier up. Otherwise, you can lick my asshole after I take a shit...lol j/k!!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
you better be its like 10 min from your house! also hit up cj see if hes interested in comming out again
ill try to send him a link to the thread... i mentioned it to him before and didnt get an answer... we will see if he even gets online before the meet... then again i guessi could call him lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
im pretty sure im gonna be able to make it and one of my roommates are probly goin so +1

1 - 20 of 151 Posts