Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

201 - 220 of 242 Posts

·
Luv them hoochies
3,198 Posts
@04CanyonCrew
That's why we needed everyone's 1st and last names cuz she is gonna switch everyone over that already paid to the group rate

For others that were waiting to call the hotel use promo 355nation now that it's setup

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Thanks to everyone involved in organizing this meet. I know from experience that it's a pain-in-the-ass to coordinate and and a thank-less task, but it is truly appreciated.
Amen !

·
Luv them hoochies
3,198 Posts
@Asposato if Dan @un4giv3n got ur 1st and last name so he can give it to the hotel they will switch it to the group rate

So it looks like 20 people have pd for their rooms so that's looking pretty good

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
Anyone in need of a room, I have a king size bed room with a pullout sofa at the Best Western across the street. The room was for my mom and sister who have unfortunately cancelled on me and is already paid for in advance. The room was $392 for Friday and Saturday nights and is booked non refundable.

Amenities include free breakfast and a swimming pool along with all the other standard amenities you can expect from a little nicer hotel.

I will let this room go to whoever is interested for the same group rate of $143.19 per night I believe the rest are paying at the Econo Lodge to recover at least some of the money spent on it.

Reply here or PM me if interested. Thanks!

·
Luv them hoochies
3,198 Posts
So reading back from the email from Bina to Dan @un4giv3n tonight is the LAST NIGHT to reserve the group rate
So if u haven't done so let's get this done ASAP promo 355group

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
What's the unofficial count so far ?

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Super excited to finally put faces to trucks! See you guys & gals on Friday!

And the midget strippers...really the only reason I am going!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
I might show up with a dirty truck..........time is something I'm lacking right now

201 - 220 of 242 Posts