Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,552 Posts
I had a great time at the meet as usual, good to see the crew again plus the weather was just perfect. It's to bad all the pics taken are on FB. I'm not on FB but I guess that's my problem, but I though this was put together on this site not FB.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Had a great time. Thank you to everyone who voted me best of show, it is greatly appreciated. If I take over the reigns off setting up next years NESM X, I will probably do it in Either June or September at the annual Raceway Park Swap Meet and car/truck show in Englishtown NJ but there is a lot of time to get all that straightened out.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
It will give everyone coming not only a chance to meet up as a 355/700Nation group but to also see many custom muscle cars, show cars and trucks of all kinds. There are also vendors and tons of people selling all sorts of auto related new and used parts. Not only that, besides the awards we give out as a group, you can also enter into the Raceway Park show for winning awards as well. I do believe you can also run your vehicle in the 1/4 mile but would have to get all the details about that.

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I had a great time at the meet as usual, good to see the crew again plus the weather was just perfect. It's to bad all the pics taken are on FB. I'm not on FB but I guess that's my problem, but I though this was put together on this site not FB.
The problem is most of the forum activity has moved to the Facebook group.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Picture thread?????

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Tony, I found it................but its empty :hulk:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Sorry i missed a great time, I was in the hospital,
I spent 6 weeks in there. just got home on Thurs.
mite have to go back in again.still not feeling well

61 - 80 of 86 Posts