Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the official end of summer get together at the beach ! September 8th at noon. Stay tuned ! We will have a BBQ.... Bring a dish,handouts...?,HP tuning and LED light mods available(pre-order) and Texas Holdem Poker Tournament. There are campsites available and we are looking for sponsors to help defray the cost.We are looking to have about 20 trucks so check your calendar and be there for the biggest meet on the east coast!
http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325210

You can PM me if you have any questions
BOINK
:salute:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i'm in.. just gonna take the day off that day.. also whats up with the led mod.. need to explain that alot more

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
The LED mod is in project testing stages. Continue to watch over the never several weeks for more how to do and stuff....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ok thanx for the info

·
Registered
18 Posts
ill take off of work and roll up there man, im in as well as my boy, add us to the list

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
woot oh yeah

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
id love to go but thats way too far. from north middle tennessee thats 1,031 mi. (16 hrs. 7min.) away. id sure like to go to the beach tho. yall have a blast. i google earthed it and it looks like a nice place to camp (at least from the sky).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the official end of summer get together at the beach ! September 8th at noon. Stay tuned ! We will have a BBQ.... Bring a dish,handouts...?,HP tuning and LED light mods available(pre-order) and Texas Holdem Poker Tournament. There are campsites available and we are looking for sponsors to help defray the cost.We are looking to have about 20 trucks so check your calendar and be there for the biggest meet on the east coast!
http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325210

You can PM me if you have any questions
BOINK
:salute:
Guys, we have over 20 trucks attending! This will be a huge meet! :salute:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts