Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas.

Being that I TECHNICALLY help mod things at the (other) and I SHOULD have been keeping up on things because TECHNICALLY thats my responsibility at the (other), I completely missed out on some of the drama that went down, if certain threads at (the other) and the mission statement here are any indication. If that type of thing is open to discussion here, I'd like to get caught up.

If not, what the hell. I'm not adverse to joining as many websites as possible to get my truck fix, so its good to see some old faces around again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What's up fellas.

Being that I TECHNICALLY help mod things at the (other) and I SHOULD have been keeping up on things because TECHNICALLY thats my responsibility at the (other), I completely missed out on some of the drama that went down, if certain threads at (the other) and the mission statement here are any indication. If that type of thing is open to discussion here, I'd like to get caught up.

If not, what the hell. I'm not adverse to joining as many websites as possible to get my truck fix, so its good to see some old faces around again.
:wavey:

What's up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not too much fellas, just checkin out the new scenery. yins wont mind if i split my time with cFans, will ya? im quite the whore

·
Registered
24 Posts
not too much fellas, just checkin out the new scenery. yins wont mind if i split my time with cFans, will ya? im quite the whore
Dude, as long as no :bs: gets drug in here, you're more than welcome. PARAGON is here every now and then too. :)

We promote inter-site comradery for non-dickheads like yourself. :355:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Dude, as long as no :bs: gets drug in here, you're more than welcome. PARAGON is here every now and then too. :)

We promote inter-site comradery for non-dickheads like yourself. :355:
As well as allowing the assholes like me come over to ;)

:welcome:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome: NOOB! :D

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
LMAO Econo your a fool i remember when you first posted that hahahaha.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome: to the :salute:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome