Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know me from the other board. Thought I would come see whats up with all the people I no longer see on the other board. Just found out about this today while I was browsing around on CarDomain.

Good to see some of you again! For those who haven't seen me in awhile or haven't seen my truck before...here you go!

:salute:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any cool features on this site I should know about MC? What the good word around here these days?

I am gonna be out in Queen Creek and Scottsdale either this coming weekend or the following. I most likely won't have the truck but I would love to meet up with you AZ guys!

P

·
0 Posts
Any cool features on this site I should know about MC? What the good word around here these days?

I am gonna be out in Queen Creek and Scottsdale either this coming weekend or the following. I most likely won't have the truck but I would love to meet up with you AZ guys!
ill be in Santa Ana the week of July 6th to the 14th. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts

Nice...gimme a PM if you do, we'll all meet up. :D

Cool features...everything. :)

Nation Reptuation, Garage and eBay style feedback systems are just a few.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts