Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys/gals, i was just curious as to when my billet grill comes in if anyone would want to help me out. cause i'm too nervous to break anything on my truck so i figured someone could maybe help me take it off to install my grill and chrome bowtie. any takers? thanks, jared

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
If I didn't live like 5 hours away I'd give ya a hand. Haven't done a grill swap yet but two heads and a case of beer are better then one and a 6 pack. :D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
dood where the heck is beaver ohio...i may be up for workin on a truck....you bring the beer

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
dood where the heck is beaver ohio...i may be up for workin on a truck....you bring the beer
I googled it its a very small town near the southern ohio border

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
ok to far for me thanx geeds

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beaver is pretty much the middle of nowhere lol. 2 hours south of Columbus, 2 hours East of Cincy, and 1 and a half hours from Dayton. but anyways, somebody else would have to actually buy the beer, cause i'm only 20 lol. but, the grille removal video didn't work for me? it said cannot be displayed.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
hehe super easy man!

you don't even need the video:
-unplug drl's
-take out 4 plastic tabs
-take a flat head and pop out the 2 metal clips on top, then the two clips on the bottom
-then there is 3 metal clips in front of the bottom of the radiator, pop those bitches out and you're set

·
Registered
577 Posts
if you drive up to my place i may be able to help you out. i live in athens. i have a large workshop too. only thing is i need to ask my dad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts