Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of Texas folk on here so you shouldn't have any problem hooking up for a meet. Nice truck.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Volant cold air intake, Header, ported & polished throttle body, dyno tuned, Magnaflow exhaust, Corvette servos, Royal purple fluids throughout, functional hood, 2000 watt stereo, cross drilled slotted rotors, halos, custom grille, red and black interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Victoryredzq I have actually never seen your truck or any custom Colorado in Baytown Tx. I never even knew a group like this existed until today. I though of this one day when I was with my buddy and his 60s chevy car. So you invented the SS grille that is sold online?

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Victoryredzq I have actually never seen your truck or any custom Colorado in Baytown Tx. I never even knew a group like this existed until today. I though of this one day when I was with my buddy and his 60s chevy car. So you invented the SS grille that is sold online?
No, I didn't invent anything... But my grille has been like this for 5+ years, several people have borrowed my idea... I just thought maybe you stumbled a upon a photo and then did it for yourself :shrug:

either way, your truck looks good! :salute:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, I didn't invent anything... But my grille has been like this for 5+ years, several people have borrowed my idea... I just thought maybe you stumbled a upon a photo and then did it for yourself :shrug:

either way, your truck looks good! :salute:
Thank you, I like your setup. Any problems with turbo?

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Thank you, I like your setup. Any problems with turbo?
A blown engine :lol: i got rid of the turbo a few years ago, back to a stock engine with a header, intake and tune. maybe one of these days i'll put a V8 in it :D

I got my signature on the grille from the hood of a 69 impala I believe. Yours looks slightly different. Same signature?
Not sure what mine is from, i got it off ebay, it was just a "chevrolet script emblem"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts