Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 inch drop all around with 20x8.5's on 40 series rubber. what do you guys think? by the way, the truck is only 3 weeks old.

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looking Good!!

So where's the TYC tails???

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good man! but the white s10 parked next to you is lower....lol

Keep up the good work Greg
hahaha, yea, that's my buddy Bill's truck, i bagged it for him. i think it can be lower in the front, so when i get the chance, i am going to make that bitch lay flat. the back lays out really nicely. here's a pic of my work on the rear end...

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
So what drop did you use??

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So what drop did you use??
it's all Belltech. 2" balljoints, 2" springs, 3" leaf springs, and 1" blocks, although i might step up to a 2" block eventually, the ass end still looks a little high. it rubs like a bitch in the front so the fenderwells will be cut out within a week or two.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good so far. Let's see some better pics!!:355:
i can't seem to get the resolution to be low enough so that i can bump up the size of the pic, or i would. i might just have to sign up for something like photobucket or some other hosting service so i can get my ultra high resolution pics posted.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
awesome ass truck man. truck looks bad ass in person.

greg and i hung out all day and i just got home. def need to cut out those front fenders. rubs every 5 seconds.

oh ya btw we took pics together and you need to get those fuckers up bitch.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Yeah, those tires aren't gonna last for too long with a 4" drop. Been there, done that. It's ridiculous. :lol:

I'm curious to see what you're going to do for new fenders, if you are going to put something in place. Keep us posted!! :)

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, those tires aren't gonna last for too long with a 4" drop. Been there, done that. It's ridiculous. :lol:

I'm curious to see what you're going to do for new fenders, if you are going to put something in place. Keep us posted!! :)
eventually they will be replaced with a set of trailer fenders, but for now i'm just gonna cut out the areas that the tire is rubbing and hit it with some primer.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Looks good Greg. If you use photo bucket you setit up to size the pics automatically. And then post from there. Keep us posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts