Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when my blower fan is on 1, 2, or 3, it does not blow any air. Only the highest setting works and rarely, but occasionally the slower speeds will just kick on out of nowhere if I leave it on a lower setting. Anyone experience this? Could this be a relay or something easy to check? Any help much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Get the replacement parts from the dealer...... yes its a couple bucks more.

The reason why I say that is the there are still defective replacement kits out there on the net. GM acknowledged the issue and reengineered the news ones being sold by GM dealerships. This is straight from a trusted source at my some what local dealer.

I replaced my a couple years ago years ago and no issues

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Be sure you clean the ground behind the air box under the hood, or you will be doing this again. GM painted the fender then bolted the ground to it, be sure you remove the paint under the ground.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
the guy that always on
3,241 Posts
Get the replacement parts from the dealer...... yes its a couple bucks more.

The reason why I say that is the there are still defective replacement kits out there on the net. GM acknowledged the issue and reengineered the news ones being sold by GM dealerships. This is straight from a trusted source at my some what local dealer.

I replaced my a couple years ago years ago and no issues

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I also got the updated part from the dealer been great for over a year

(mobile)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts