Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Opinion on colors

1665 Views 19 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  arden10j
I need some opinions on "accent" colors. I've seen people have black trucks with red or green or blue accents on wheels, decals, interior panels, led conversions, etc. I have a crew cab that is the silver birch metallic color. I have thought about red because I have seen wheels such as the Ballistic Jesters and red is pretty easy. I like the idea of "accent colors". Throw out some ideas. Get creative or go easy. I just need some help and ideas. Picture of my truck is below Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Chevrolet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
I have white interior pieces
White is just one of those colors that can go with about anything
But it all comes down to what u want and like cuz in the end it's ur truck and that's all that matters
I have a green theme going on this year...will be changing again next year :lol:

I'm obviously not a fan of chrome..but that color goes great with chrome and color-matching ...or black everything out
See less See more
I had an 08 ext cab silver birch and i went with blue accents

Attachments

See less See more
maybe I´ll sound old fashioned, but IMO chrome with silver is such a great combination for me on trucks. specially big rigs. I´ll leave interiors as much black as possible.
Do you think red would look okay with the color of mine? I like the Jesters and I love red

Why not do a photoshop to see if you like the look.
If I knew how to do that I would lol

I had a pewter S-10 that had no chrome what so ever with black interior and red accents like the gauge cluster, brake caliper and just the trim of the bow tie on the center caps I thought it looked great.
Do you think red would look okay with the color of mine? I like the Jesters and I love red

Red is cool.

Attachments

See less See more
^^^damn that looks really nice!!!
Is your truck black freeballin?

I'm now thinking red or orange but leaning towards red

I'm not a fan of red but orange would be different
Imo red is overplayed. Although Orange would be pretty cool. I went with an bright green but my truck is white so different story.
I'm now thinking red or orange but leaning towards red

Why not try a burgandy type color? Still in the red family, but would blend better with the Silver Birch.....:shrug:

Best of luck with your decision!!
Orange would look sweet!

One of my friends did bright green accents on his silver Durango, and it looks pretty good... I personally couldn't paint crap neon green, but if you want to, do it, it makes your truck stand out a lot
I'm going to go with red. Red seems cliche because most people do it but I love the look of it

Well make sure u post up some pix
My next question would be wheel options and colors. Between these Speedometer Tachometer Gauge Measuring instrument Auto part
Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Auto part
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke

See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.