Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think I should do the vents black or body color on the bumper?
What about door handles...paint them body color or black?

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you're keeping the bumper black, I'd go body color...leave the handles black if you're leaving the bumper too. If you're painting the bumper, paint the handles body color and the vents black.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
If you're keeping the bumper black, I'd go body color...leave the handles black if you're leaving the bumper too. If you're painting the bumper, paint the handles body color and the vents black.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
paint the bumper body color with the handles unless u shavin them soon. vents should be black to go with the wheels !!!!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
body color bumper, black vents, body color door handles

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Dude you will be the first person I send pics to when all my crap is gone handles, tails, 3rd brake, gas door, smoothed pan w/ lights, frenched plate box. :bang: :355:
:bang:

paint the bumper body color with the handles unless u shavin them soon. vents should be black to go with the wheels !!!!!!
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I am for sure not leaving the bumper black. It is going body color. I think the vents withh for sure be black now that you guys have through in your 2 cents. Handles wont be shaved so they will go body color too. I have a dent on the roll of the bed rail on the drivers side so I need to get that fixed, SS Spoiler painted, bumper painted, roll pan welded in and painted, handles painted, and tailgate handle shaved and painted. So needless to say my paint bill is gonna be a little high. haha This will all be done in early spring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts