Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a guy that has a brand unit just like this...in the box never installed...

Welcome to JENSEN

Any thoughts...I dont need anything fancy and I just need to know if its decent FOR THE MONEY..I know it doesnt compare to the pioneers and such but I cant spend the money on one of those...

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
I dont know about that model but a friend of mine had a Jensen and he loved it. Plus his would play .avi files which most units wont play(from what ive heard).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, see what they go for on eBay first dude...I've only had one Jensen and it was horrible...but, that was a long time ago. Now there's very few companies that make their own stuff, a lot of stereo stuff has the same processor and insides, just different packaging and options. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
If you just want something cheap then get it. I got one in my truck because it was cheap and if anyone stole it I could just buy another one. Im gunna upgrade to a pioneer unit with nav though.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you just want something cheap then get it. I got one in my truck because it was cheap and if anyone stole it I could just buy another one. Im gunna upgrade to a pioneer unit with nav though.
when are joo going to upgrade?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha dunno. Got too many other projects I gotta finish so I decided im not doing anything else to the truck till I finish them. Its the only way I can stay motivated :lol:
:kiki: What if you had a guaranteed buyer for your jensen?

Sorry I gotta be pushy...after all I sell cars. LOL

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
jensen isnt bad. if you go with that model def get the ext warrenty. get an ext warrenty if you get any HU that has motorized parts on it.

personally jensen isnt the worst or the best. id go for it if i had the moeny.

good luck looking

1 - 12 of 12 Posts