Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I need to go with a black handle for the truck instead of the colormatched. Obviously if I did this, they'd be a gloss black instead of the stock plastic ones...

Thoughts?

Thanks guys. :)

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
i like the color matched being as you done color-matched your ss mirrors. i think i'm gonna get the ss mirrors(gloss black), the handles gloss black, and other things black too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm....

Ok, they'll be shaved in the next 6 weeks or so then.

After looking at the chops, I don't really like how they look black either...at least I can chop rather than spend the $$ painting them and not like it. :kiki:

Thanks for the opinions guys.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I really like the color matched too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look good now, so I agree with keepin' em or shaving your balls
I'll shave your balls. :kiki2:

The problem with the colormatch is that when they were shot, a shitty primer was used so they're not shining very well...it's OK though, I'll deal with it for another month or so and then shave the bitches.

Just means I gotta hurry up and get the power windows installed that are in my closet. :kiki:

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
i like em as they are. i kinda wish i can go back with door handles! i been having a lot of bad luck with my popper kit! that i got from streetbeat. ill prolly end up odering the kit from autolock. had them on my dime. they worked great. never had a problume and they had like a 100ft range on them instead of my protocolls from streetbeat. only has like a 10ft range.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Leave the handles (till you shave them) but if you wanted to do something different, paint the mirrors black? I've been thinking about that more and more lately....

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
i say leave them color matched or shave. nothing else is a glossy black on your truck so i think it would look ocward(sp?)

·
Registered
563 Posts
i agree with most people here...leave it matched or shave them!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.