Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know its not a rado but i need some help here with the g35.

i was thinking about tinting the headlights and painting the stock grille and emblem black as well as tining the tails as well. i want to get some nice black 20s and get rid of the chrome 17s. i will also be tinitng the windows pretty dark first. some pics of it as it sits now.

what do you think?

J

·
0 Posts
black it out. can you paint the trim around the bottom??? color-match that if you can. that's just my opinion though :shrug:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
If you're blacking everything out you would need to color match the door handles first I think. Otherwise a little bit of chrome won't look right. Just my opinion though.

J

·
0 Posts
If you're blacking everything out you would need to color match the door handles first I think. Otherwise a little bit of chrome won't look right. Just my opinion though.
i just noticed that too sable. also the chrome trim around the windows :shrug:

J

·
0 Posts
hell just paint the whole damn thing black with a paint brush :shrug: lol jk.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA HA i forgot about the other chrome accents on the car, but i think if i leave the black on the bottom it would tie it all in. thanks for th input.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
maybe black wheels with a chrome lip would pull the chrome in with it and then black out the grille and do the tinting??

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
dude i would rock some black chrome wheels on that and everything else you mentioned

1 - 12 of 12 Posts