Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I placed an order about a week and a half ago for two shirts and a 36 inch sticker. The shirts was custom made, cause the colors wasn't on the chart. I had to email the people at pdx graphics. They were really outstanding people and understood what I wanted, and got me what I wanted. But it's been a week and a half and I haven't received my items I ordered. I have emailed them and asked them for a tracking number but no response. Has anyone had this trouble ordering from them? I believe my bill when I checked out was 64.00. I just don't wanna get screwed out of my money or my items.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Their good people. I wanna say my last order I got took about 2 weeks I believe. Give them a little time they won't screw you

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I figured. And thats all I wanted to hear. Thanks GB. See ya at SESM, Also did they ship USPS or UPS?

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
David is a solid guy......your good

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
My wife ordered a shirt and a decal from him. He is a stand up guy, She didnt know what size decal to order since it was a surprise so he sent her 2 sizes and only made her pay for one. I have to say I have ordered a few more things from him for that reason.

The other decal is on my tool box!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I have been very satisfied with them !!!!

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I've ordered from PDX several times, never any issues.

·
Ipaid hehe
988 Posts
You will not be let down by PDX (David) he is a great guy and top notch. Met him through the nation in person and also have ordered twice with 100% satisfaction! :)

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
You will not be let down by PDX (David) he is a great guy and top notch. Met him through the nation in person and also have ordered twice with 100% satisfaction! :)
Plus you are driving his old truck lol.

I've ordered from David multiple times since meeting him at WCSM 2009 in Portland. He has a full time job plus I think he's going to school as well. Some things I'm sure he has to order. Some people place an order one day and expect it to be on their doorstep in the next day or two. Not saying this is your case but I've seen it from others. You won't be disappointed with his products. I know David personally and he usually attends our meets even though he's more into Mopars and Camaros now lol. It's all about the people, and he's good people.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah - I've done a couple of orders with him and he is a stand up guy. Since you're doing custom, I can see that taking a little longer than his standard colors.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well guys I figured It would take a few weeks. Tomorrow would have been two weeks, but I finally got it today. And I must say I am very satisfied. Thank You guys for the nice words. I will deff be buying from David again.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

1 - 14 of 14 Posts