1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ran my truck on the tail of the dragon on thanks giving

if you dont know its 318 twisty turns

www.tailofthedragon.com

I ordered a set of belltechs coil overs ;-)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Hey code do you have video of you goin down that road? Oh and i wish i could get some coilovers that would make me so happy :)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
damn, you and ur mods!? and to think in Random Chat you wanted a million dollars......pshh you already have like 12 million it seems :fugrin:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Hey code do you have video of you goin down that road? Oh and i wish i could get some coilovers that would make me so happy :)
are you shittin me??? geeds prob has 10 videos. hahahaha.

coilovers are gonna be sweet.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes i do give me time to edit and I'll get them posted

the one vid is like 40 mins long so I need to cut it down some and speed it up

damn, you and ur mods!? and to think in Random Chat you wanted a million dollars......pshh you already have like 12 million it seems :fugrin:
lol i wish

Sweet. What are/were you using?
I ordered the basic belltech coil overs for the front currently I have the belltech ball joints and belltech 1 inch springs on stock struts

balljoints and coilovers? jesus man, you're gonna have to cut out your wheel wells and notch the frame for the tie rods:lol: :lol:
shouldn't be too bad brewer has the control arms which are an inch lower than me and he is fine

this is mainly to help stop me from rubbing my wheels wells

I'm considering getting a 1 inch block for the rear to add with my belltech leafs for now to maybe help even out the truck a little better but we will see

1 - 13 of 13 Posts