Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well so far the best deal i have found is This one on ebay. was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction that might be a little bit cheaper or if i should go with this. also they all say 04-05, i know everything is pretty much universal but i dont think ive seen this on an 07, it should all be the same correct? anything else i should know or go ahead and order it

·
Registered
325 Posts
well so far the best deal i have found is This one on ebay. was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction that might be a little bit cheaper or if i should go with this. also they all say 04-05, i know everything is pretty much universal but i dont think ive seen this on an 07, it should all be the same correct? anything else i should know or go ahead and order it
AHHHHHH YEEEEAAAA sounds like a winner

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
That's a pretty good price man. I can't seem to find any that sell the gap guards with the kit.

PA is a good kit and that looks like what is being sold. If I were you, I would order it if you haven't already.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ordered the kit!! me and the wolf and joker should be installing it on the 4th i believe!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
If I Get The Same 3" Body Lift, How Much Would i Expect For A Shop To Install It. I Called Some Local Mofo's and they wanted 600+ just for the installtion. Im not willing to pay that much maybe ill go down the southside and see how much they would charge at a no name shop. THX Kastr0:355: Greetz From Da Lown Down Unda AZ

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
You can install it yourself in a full Saturday.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, we basically have a saturday designated to install it. 600 seems a bit much, i think i got quoted around 350 for installation before

·
Registered
58 Posts
I Know i havnt Looked Around Enough , But Do you know how difficult it would be and maybe what tools are required. Maybe a tutorial or some how.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
The instructions are available on the Performance Accessories website............

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
supposedly its pretty easy, just time consumingall you need is a basic socket set and a grinder, it says you need a spanner wrench. but according to dmax it never gets used... he is the only person on this site that i can think of that has done it. talk to him he knows all about it. i read the instructions and it doesnt seem to difficult

[Edit:] so i ordered it when? tuesday? and they still havent shipped it i guess, i have called them every day to make sure it got sent to my parents address and not here on base, and they have no tracking number for me yet...this is BS, if it comes to base and im gone im going to be fucking pissed!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts