Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey ya'll I'll be in the Orlando area for spring break this year the third week of March and was up to meet anyone who's local to the area. Let me know if your close by and maybe we can arrange a mini meet or something.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Re: Orlando area guys?

Orlando for Spring break?! Wahhh lol.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Will do David! I'll get your number when I get closer to the date and Skizzo yea me and my girl are going to Orlando studios! Need to get away and need to relax after midterms

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

I'm 2 hours south.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I smell another mini-meet developing out of this.....

That sounds good to me. Were planning on leaving my apt Monday morning and then a 4 and a half hour ride so we will be there probably around lunch time. So if y'all wanna get together for dinner or something any night between mon and thur morning let me know

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts

That sounds good to me. Were planning on leaving my apt Monday morning and then a 4 and a half hour ride so we will be there probably around lunch time. So if y'all wanna get together for dinner or something any night between mon and thur morning let me know

I'm off Tuesday night and Thursday night. My fiancé gets off work at 5pm, and we can leave the house about 20 minutes later, so we could be there at around 6pm, depending on where dinner is. We will eat anywhere so doesn't matter to us.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I'm off Tuesday night and Thursday night. My fiancé gets off work at 5pm, and we can leave the house about 20 minutes later, so we could be there at around 6pm, depending on where dinner is. We will eat anywhere so doesn't matter to us.

Tuesday night sounds good to me. Well be gone Thursday Afternoon more than likely. David shoot me your cell number and I'll call you Monday night and we can set it up. I'm fine with eating anywhere I'll eat anything. We can kinda figure that out as we go tho

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts

Tuesday night sounds good to me. Well be gone Thursday Afternoon more than likely. David shoot me your cell number and I'll call you Monday night and we can set it up. I'm fine with eating anywhere I'll eat anything. We can kinda figure that out as we go tho

Pm sent good sir

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

David and I spoke this morning, I'm in !!!
We have another joining us. He has a white ext cab Xtreme, he is from Orlando. But more importantly I'm going to trade my 20"s for his Xtremes!!
Awesome!!! Cool David I'm glad you finally found you a set! Didn't you just change your wheels out the other day!

Now if we could only get @gway to come! :deal:

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts

Awesome!!! Cool David I'm glad you finally found you a set! Didn't you just change your wheels out the other day!

Now if we could only get @gway to come! :deal:
I bought a set of zq8s that were cheap, couldn't pass it up, but I always regret selling my stockers.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

I can't during the week. I work til 6-7. Weekends tho is a different story.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts

I'll be headed down to Jax on April 5th from SC, hate I cant go further south :cry:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts