Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i didn't think to post this till now but oreilly raceway park in Indy is having opening night April 1st i'm going to be there and would love to actually meet and greet anybody that would like to join me:thumbup2: it starts at six i believe

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Tuesday night Street legals at ORP open the gates at 4:30 or 5pm I can't remember which. As long as they haven't changed prices it's $15 to race and $7 or 8 to spectate.

I won't be there on opening night but I plan to go as much as I can this year. They're calling for rain and low 50's on Tuesday so honestly I'd be surprised if it weren't cancelled. I'll be on a shift finally that I can go on work days and afford to mod the truck more so maybe I'll get to actually see some improvement in times. :D

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Is this for the strip or the oval?

The strip. This is their normal Tuesday Night Street Legal night where any street legal car can come out and run.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what he said, but if it's not cancelled like brakenit said i'll definetly be there i don't have any engine mods on the truck but it'll be the first time i run it

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
You have a CC don't you? I can't remember. :lol:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a colorado if your askin me, loudest i know of

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
CC = Crew cab

I think I remember you now though, regular cab Z71?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep regular cab, i wish i had some good pictures to post but i think i'm gonna wait till next year when i have the truck paid off and i start working on it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts