Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Not that I know of... only thing I could suggest is dropping the headliner you've got and attatching an aftermarket piece or unit from another vehicle. :)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Dropping the headliner is quite easy...i bet you could find something that'd fit real nice if you reeeeeeeally wanted it ;)

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be on the lookout for something. Has anyone posted a how to on dropping the headliner?

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
How to: Remove A-pillars.. remove rear(reg & extended cab)/middle(crew cab) plastic piece where seatbelt is.. remove oh-shit handles and light.. pull down :D

That is basically the jist of it haha.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i dont think anyone has but pull those plugs, panels around it and the visors and im assuming its a easy process. ive dropped a few before. you kinda have me wanting to do one too now lol.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
blurred i def wanna run something like that in mine. where did u get that console? i can figure out how to mold it myself no prob. did you get it from another car and just modify it?

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Well, those aren't my trucks. The long one is from a 91 S10 Blazer I do believe and the short one is from a Silverado. All I know is what is posted about them..

Sorry I couldn't help out more. Maybe in a few months I can do a how to if I decide to throw one of these in my truck...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i'll put one in over the summer for sure. think im gonna go running about the junkyard til i find one i like. thats usually what i do lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts