1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pretty cheesy. lol

http://www.stylintrucks.com/Articles/1007_Steve Niday Customer Bio/Article.aspx

Customer Ride: Steve Niday's 2005 GMC Canyon
Stylin’ Trucks’ customer and full-time Ohio State student Steve Niday is a true truck enthusiast. He belongs to Canyonfans.com and 355nation.net, the nation’s premier Canyon/Colorado website. His white-hot GMC Canyon has many smokin’ accessories that make it stand out from the crowd.
take a look at Steve's GMC Canyon >>

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
haha they had to get a shot of the intake from somewhere!

^^^^^^^^^ Most likely females did the write up! ^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
:lolsign:

That's alright, we only noticed because we're trained 355 professionals! I bet the average joe won't notice.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prior to the write up. i got some emails that i never responded to, asking what baked headlights are, and chrome drl's haha

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
hehehe

I wonder where the Show Video is that we were supposed to be in?

And did anyone else get an e-mail from them asking if you wanted to be in their catalog or online or something? Me and Brewer got the same one. I didn't respond though. It's probably just a mass email they sent out. Hell, I've never even ordered anything from them!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
tits dude! thats awesome! if wal-mart had a mag id be in it for sure!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
whats up with them saying you have an SLP programmer???

and everyone is going to see that you obviously dont have a colorado when you can clearly see the chevy bowtie in the picture.

you should have them fix all that.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
prior to the write up. i got some emails that i never responded to, asking what baked headlights are, and chrome drl's haha
hahaha people get heyla confused when they arent privy to our "forum" vernacular hahaha
congrats on bein famous! haha SWEEETRUCK!!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
hahaha nice...people are gunna be calling stylin concepts all month asking if they have baked headlights in stock!! hahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts