Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New wheels! They are Liquid Metal Wingmans. $258 a wheel. Had the KL-77 wheels for a week, but they were 9" wide instead of 8.5" like my mb bruzers, so the tires were rubbing on the frame. DC took them back because it was their fault for not checking.

As u can see the tires still stick out a lil bit. throw on some zq8 flares would help a tiny bit. but i've just come to accept it regardless.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Re: Ur hurtful words caused OVRW8 to buy 3rd set of wheels!

I like them!! :355:

But I honestly think there isn't ANYTHING you could do to your truck that people here would like! LOL You could dip it in solid gold and people would call it a piece of shit.......:jerkit:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Ur hurtful words caused OVRW8 to buy 3rd set of wheels!

Lookin' good...I thought you were tight on money? Maybe I read wrong...at any rate, I like the black/polish look personally. :shrug:

But, these look better than Shady's rims on your truck.

Oh, I removed one pik, please don't reference that site here.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice truck man

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
They do look good, better than you last one but Iwould agree your 1st set were probably the best of the three

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
they look better to me than the last two mainly because of the offset.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
he said elsewhere that he returned the other wheels and exchanged them for these.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I dig em. You're right, some ZQ8 flares would look nice with that setup.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, they don't look all Big and Bulky like your 1st set. Looks like you might be able to get away with a drop!!:355:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts