Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The PA355 crew gathered at my place today to help with my H3 floor shifter conversion.

Dave (@comdrop9073) taking apart the lower dash. This presented a special challenge due to my hand controls. Dave took it all in stride and did an exceptional job. I love working with Dave. His attention to detail is top notch.

TurboAl and his brother Dave attempted to install a electric fan...

They gave up on the efan as they could get the clutch fan out.

H3 Floor shifter installed!

I didn't take many pics because we were under the gun to finish up by 3pm so Dave could make into to work on time.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Dave for making this happen. He did all the underdash work that was a total pain in the ass.

With the hard part out of the way, I finished up mounting the shifter assembly in the console. It was real nice have Harry (Har113), Al and Al's brother there to hand me tools and we finished up around 5pm.

Afterward I ordered a couple of pizzas and and we kicked back and relaxed.

TurboAl and his brother Dave.

Harry enjoying a slice

Refreshments..

Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you. I really appreciate all the help.

It was a lot of work to make it happen but I couldn't be more delighted with the results. Now I gotta get used to reach for the floor instead of the column.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Looks good Rich! Would have been there in a heartbeat if I wasn't on the other side of the state.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Dave is the man, he helped me do the head gasket on one of my S10s Friday.

Looks great Rich

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
All chapters need a guy like Dave. He's careful, patient, detail oriented and a pleasure to work with.
wow, my exact opposite!

looks killer, rich

a good guy dave is

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
All chapters need a guy like Dave. He's careful, patient, detail oriented and a pleasure to work with.
Yeah he's a hell of a guy and good friend.

At one point there was 3 of working on the motor at the same time. From start to end we did the head gasket and some other details in about 6 hours

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Looks great Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts