Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some pics from todays mod meet....

Harry brought me a little something for the garage.... Thanks Harry.

We started off with TurboAl's truck. The plan was to install a new electric fan but the nut that holds the clutch fan on was so mangled that from a shop that attempted to removed it that we could not even get a wrench on it. We have to get a new water pump and remove everything as an assembly. I've never seen a nut so fucked up. We agreed to regroup and tackle this at a later date when we have a new pump.

Next, we moved Mike's (TheFivedOutBoob) truck into the garage and replaced the water pump and installed a new Supermodulation eFan. That went smooth with zero problems.

Old vs new.

Joe (Ripp) installing the new water pump.

James (Supermodulation) and Mike (TheFivedOutBoob)

Joe (Ripp), Shaun (gway) and Mike.

Harry and Al

Mike

With new efan working on Mike's truck we replaced the burnt up electrical connection for the blower motor.

James tweaking the tune on Kyle's truck.

Later we did some work on Shaun's monster of a truck. We fixed an electric problem with his taillights. Water was getting into the tail light housing and freezing. We also adjusted the rear blocks for a better pinion angle.

Shaun's truck is so tall that it wouldn't fit under my garage door! The thing is a beast!

James' lovely wife made us a couple of trays of bake ziti for lunch. It was awesome and warmed up our bellies.

Some random pics from the day.

Kyle (kwon), Shauns (gway) and Al (TurboAl)

My truck (rshadd) and Harry's truck (har113)

Shaun's won the tallest truck hands down.

TurboAl

Andrew (07NJrado), Kyle, Harry and Al

Mike

Al

Kwon

Gway

We had planned to work on Mark's (gassey) truck today, but he was sick with the flu and spent the day in the E/R.

Hope your feel better Mark. We missed you.

Thanks to everyone the attended. It's always good to get together and hang out with my buds.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
The tape measure says my tires are as tall as kwons bed I was told haha.

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
The tape measure says my tires are as tall as kwons bed I was told haha.

I wanted to get a side by side but we ran out of day light haha. We will have to next time.

I had a blast today. I did a good job at making sure my chair didn't get warm. Best seat in the garage all day.
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1421541005.673067.jpg

·
Registered
387 Posts
Now I'm even more depressed. I wish I could have been there in there worse damn way. The doc gave me 1 hell of an IV cocktail so hopefully we can do it again soon.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Awesome. Nice turn out ... @gway.. Umm I'll have to get measurements for my garage door :gd: :lol:
If I aired down to like 2-5 psi I could of fit. I didn't clear the cab by a few inches.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Can't wait to meet you next month Shaun @gway

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Yea depending on how late I have to work.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Hell yea pics look nice. Had a fun time today learnin stuff and meeting the guys. Looking forward to the next meet!
If your heater fan quits working. I wiped my prints off it all haha.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
We all had a great time. even tho my nut was fuck up. James's wife made a great
Ziti and sent it for lunch. Rich was the gracious host at usual, thanks guys for
replacing my oil pressure line. I would never get 1/2 my mods done without you guys in the 355 brotherhood.

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Big thanks goes out to Rich.
Perfect mod garage!
Good to see everyone again too.

Al, old NUT was so mangled and dried up like a prune that we are just going to replace his water pump and wire his Efans to the PCM.

Al's NUT saga continues LOL

Stay tuned!
Nec is planning more mod and maintenance meets.
Need help lifting, lowering or a tune!
Contact info in my sig.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm sorry I missed all the fun and faces. When can we do it again, I promise to be there even if I have to be rolled in on a stretcher.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I also am sorry I missed this :(. Family first though. Needed to continue work on my daughter's kitchen. She has been living in the house sine the end of November with no kitchen, tough when you have a 2 year old, so install was a priority for her. Next time though. Looked like you all had a great time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts