Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. so here are some pics of our meet. We only had 5 show this time.. 2 bugged out at the last second so... enjoy.

THE CREW

Alvin (Hoodstar - Canada)

Troy (BlackIce - Canada)

Paul (Swedluap - Washington)

David (TurboEj - Oregon) Sorry the other ones were blurry!!! :mom:

Me.. Tommy (oregon)

The group..

The womenz.... (Megan,Kerby,Brandi... sorry didnt get pics of Paul and Alvins)

THE TRIP

1st David and I met up and raced I-5 to pick up Paul... Early Friday morning

on the way.. a cop targeted me for speeding since i was in front.. but pulled David over.. sorry man :mom:

We then picked up Paul in Federal Way Washington and headed for the Border.. where we sat for 1.5hrs(see second pic)

Saturday was the meet...

Ready to go..

Heading out...

First stop ... the Bay

My truck was popular!!!

Second stop ... the Port

Then a little fun at the port... until we heard sirens and we jetted.

MEET WAS GREAT!!!

TIME TO LEAVE

From our window.. didnt want to leave (there was only 2 colorado's in the chevy dealership across from our hotel)

^^^ the last pic was before David and I both got pulled over AGAIN in Washington... again.. no ticket...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Pac Nw ~ Canada Meet

Here is some pics I took from the trip.

Those Canadians even have quickie stations at the border crossing!!!!! (we were going to use it, but the line started moving. Next time maybe)

View from the balcony at our hotel. (was hoping for a better view, oh well)

A couple from the meet

And a couple videos from the drive to the park

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

sweet so start getting ready for the west coast meet.

P

·
0 Posts

Those are some really nice pics, looks like the scenery was great. Good job on getting everyone together. Looks like you guys has a lotta fun and def looks like it was worth it. Again, Great Pics. :salute: <------Salute to the members who showed up.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

HA whatever! they are fixed now arent they!

here is a couple videos of on the way home in washington. the first one where u here me go "WE GOTTA GO"... we slowed down to 30 in a 60 so my girl could take a pic of david... she took a video instead.

this next one is just me hanging my hand out the window to catch me driving.. no biggy.

M

·
0 Posts

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Other than the wait, did any of you guys have a problem crossing the border?

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts

aweseme pics guys

how come you west coast guys have all the cool meets and us east coast guys only dream of meets?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

aweseme pics guys

how come you west coast guys have all the cool meets and us east coast guys only dream of meets?
haha... well.. this is about as big as the meets i have been to get. nobody in oregon wants to meet up anymore... and only a few washington people so.. we tried canada.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Other than the wait, did any of you guys have a problem crossing the border?
besides sitting for 1.5hrs to get into canada... and the 3 hr wait to leave... no problems. once we got up to the customs it tok about a minute to get through

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

FINALLY! someone caught my good burnout!!!!

22's representin! my girl didnt get a good one of me... but she got that awesome one of david i posted

1 - 20 of 34 Posts