Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the new thread but there are so many pics it would take forever to load if I posted them on top of others. Please wait for all pics to load as there are about 90 lol.

·
Registered
437 Posts
pics look good although i didnt know you guys had SI flown up there to put on that 355 windshield banner, he put that shit on so crooked its sideways.

·
Registered
437 Posts
eh still looks like shit....makes me kinda sad to even be in 355 when people are doing this kinda stuff

·
Registered
437 Posts
the sticker photography is top notch

·
Registered
610 Posts
i dont get it dawg catcher what are you getting at?

Those are some sick pics tho guys i had one hell of a blast we did it right...thanks hood star again for all ur direction....couldnt have done it with out ya!

Hey david i noticed you were taking close up shots of my rims and the 22" decal did those turn out or what?

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont get it dawg catcher what are you getting at?

Those are some sick pics tho guys i had one hell of a blast we did it right...thanks hood star again for all ur direction....couldnt have done it with out ya!

Hey david i noticed you were taking close up shots of my rims and the 22" decal did those turn out or what?
Eh not really. There was too much dirt around ur 22 logo so it kinda ruined the pic. Didnt take any pics of ur rims though.

Tweaker said:
sick pics. good idea stamping a 355nation watermark
Yea thought I would give 355 some credit in case people tried to jack the pics off here. I used to not see why there was need for another site till I seen the BS that the staff at the other site pulled. Also there was no support from the other site at all for this meet so I figured screw them!

:salute:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
yes... recruiting would be great. im trying to think of upcoming stuff that would work out for a great meet somewhere... we shall see though..

Alvin i am preparing your pics as we speak

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts

Who's this dude. I wanna know why his wheels look like there the perfect offset. Look at the pics his wheels look sucked under compaired to some of the other collys parked next to you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts