Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys been real busy and didnt have time to get pics up so i just slapped some crap on them and here they are :)

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got bored on the way home so I took pics of everything ricey :) the meat truck was just a bonus

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Here in Centralia, cops use the front license plate excuse all the time. As a reason to pull you over and look for drugs and all that. Pretty weak, my friends get pulled over quite often so i decided to leave mine

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i know u dont have to let them, but around here drugs seem to be a big problem in comparison to the size of our town. so if ur out late or whatever and they need a reason to smell ur car or wut not they use lame excuses, like the license plate

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i know u dont have to let them, but around here drugs seem to be a big problem in comparison to the size of our town. so if ur out late or whatever and they need a reason to smell ur car or wut not they use lame excuses, like the license plate
even so... if they pull you over for a license plate... and they say "we need to search your vehicle"... tell them no. they have no right without a "warrent" or whatever.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea we stayed warm with hot coco and tayos weiner pills.....speaking of that guy....where the hell has he been.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts