Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can one of you magical Photoshop guys do a little better than I did with this. Gloss black with a indigo blue strip is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I think it might look kinda nice with your wheels..... maybe try a different "break" line then just a plain straight line........ kinda a tribal design but not overdone... maybe just two line that cross each other above the door handle.. :shrug: an opinion

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
I like it!!

but I agree, maybe a diff color for the breaker or in a tribal design instead of a bold line..

doenst matter, your truck, just IMO..

should look sweet tho!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with you guys, but I can't do that in Photoshop....lol. If any shopmasters wanna throw something like that in there I'd dig it. This is really just to take to a paint shop and get an estimate on cost.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup.Not knockin you or sayin it's ugly,just givin my opinion,if you like it you should do it.

I know bro, it's all good.....just F'n with ya! That's just one of a few I plan on doing this weekend. Hopefully my Photoshop skills get a little better!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Hey man, attach a larger Res picture and I will see what I can work up while I am sitting here waiting on paint to dry..

Just reply and click on the paperclip deal where you can edit the text and whatnot...

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
How bout this? Kinda what you were going for?

I know the black is a little more gunmetal than you asked for and the blue stripe is a little thicker than what you probably wanted...

Attachments

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
How bout this? Kinda what you were going for?

I know the black is a little more gunmetal than you asked for and the blue stripe is a little thicker than what you probably wanted...
Damn that looks Great!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Did one with more black and a thinner blue line with a blue drop shadow to create a bit of a fade from blue to yellow.. kinda like that...

Oh, of course I added more drop because it looks cool haha..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts