Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night me and goleee33 installed painted doorhandles on my truck and they look sick! Today we started the hockey puck body lift on his truck, so we got the bed of the truck done so far and we're going to finish up the body on Wednesday.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Looks sick man you finally washed that truck! ha i gotta wash mine! btw im gonna kick your brother if he doesn't pay me!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks sick man you finally washed that truck! ha i gotta wash mine! btw im gonna kick your brother if he doesn't pay me!
mhm it's all nice and shiny and I can actually tell that the rims are chrome again ha. you can kick him even if he does pay you for all I care ha

lovin the handles!! truck looks sick!!
thanks brotha

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks good bro. you paint the handles yourself?
nah. goleee33 was looking for some stock door handles so that he could paint them himself. so he found a set for $50, but thanks to his high level of intelligence he didn't read the part that said they were "painted black" and not "stock black" so he just gave em to me and I gave him my old stock ones, so it worked out pretty well ha. easy as hell to install btw

·
Registered
563 Posts
looks good. now its time to paint the mirrors and tailgate handle

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looking sharp

·
Registered
661 Posts
nah. goleee33 was looking for some stock door handles so that he could paint them himself. so he found a set for $50, but thanks to his high level of intelligence he didn't read the part that said they were "painted black" and not "stock black" so he just gave em to me and I gave him my old stock ones, so it worked out pretty well ha. easy as hell to install btw
Do you know where he found them at?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts