Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
live like a lion
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally started painting the interior pieces. I only did the 3 dash pieces and am on the fence about painting the piece around the gauges. Opinions?

For those of you who painted the door handle pieces and armrest piece how is the paint holding up?

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
looks good, I'd leave the piece around the gauges stock, I painted mine and wish I hadnt

·
live like a lion
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think if I painted it white it'd be too much. What do you guys think about doing the door stuff?

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
I just did the surround of my handles.. Thats all I would recommend to you as well, I think you CAN do too much and sometimes less is more..

Plus if you do the locks/window controls area in white I think it will just get dirty easy.. .

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I just did the surround of my handles.. Thats all I would recommend to you as well, I think you CAN do too much and sometimes less is more..

Plus if you do the locks/window controls area in white I think it will just get dirty easy.. .
and allso would get scratch all the time

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
yep like the past 2 posts said these are high wear areas and the paint has more potential to stain/scratch.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i painted the gauges red and the bezel red too i posted some pics if you want to see take a look at them. i like the red around my gauges and the bezel looks good tho bro

·
Registered
207 Posts
sicckkk! how do you get those peices out to paint them??

·
Registered
836 Posts
where did you get the guages? and how much did that set you back?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts