Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my titans back from the machine shop and finally decided on the color for them i used CX the paint code its a dark metallic gray found on the ford ranger alot of people will prob think its the stock dark gray on some titan wheels but I think its much darker plus before i cleared them i was gonna use glossy clear but decided in mid process that it look good flat for that industrial look.Alls now is i need to save up for tires 255-55-18maybe falken or cooper not sure yet so heres some pics
tractor pull az 040.jpg

tractor pull az 041.jpg

tractor pull az 043.jpg

·
Registered
563 Posts
looks sweet. 255/55 kinda tall aint it?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
255-55 will be hella tall. I got a sweet deal on my 235/50. around $80 a piece and they are BFG gforce ta's. They are closing these tires out.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
oh yeah they look awesome. look like mine.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
255-55 will be hella tall. I got a sweet deal on my 235/50. around $80 a piece and they are BFG gforce ta's. They are closing these tires out.
nah theyll only be quarter inch taller than stock but 3'' wider you guys are lowered im not yet but ive made the mistake before of gettn too small of a tire and having GINORMOUS fender gap and it sucks, my plan is to run the 255-55 and a 3-4"drop with the fender wells packed:deal:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
you will rub. more than lilkely. i was afraid with the 235/55's I had on there with a two inch drop because I am dropping another inch. so i switched. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts