Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this on this forum or coloradofans.com i cant remember, but really liked how it looked...I'm not the greatest painter but attempted this anyways...really happy how it turned out. Was thinking of red but wanted to keep it simple so went with flat black

Attachments

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
looks good man! I think someone else did flat the other day, both look really good, if mine weren't already done in red this is what I would have done

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my truck is black and im planning to tint my windows, heads and tail lights...to me it looks more clean black...don't really like it when things just stand out

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I like it.....reminds me of mine. all the wt models came with black trim.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:kiki: yep we do HAHAHAHA any way dude looks good

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Definitely looks good, not overdone like a lot of others with colors. I went and ordered new pieces in Ebony and sold my titaniums a while ago. Good alternative to painting them black and never have to worry about paint flaking or scratching.

J

·
0 Posts
Definitely looks good, not overdone like a lot of others with colors. I went and ordered new pieces in Ebony and sold my titaniums a while ago. Good alternative to painting them black and never have to worry about paint flaking or scratching.
how much did this run you?????

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
how much did this run you?????
I believe it was $40/50 i've got a friend who gets me parts @ cost. If enough people were interested I could see if we could get either a group buy or at least pass on the price as long as shipping doesnt offset the price difference.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Looks very nice man...

Did you spray the plastics that are holding the switches for the windows below the handles? That will add a bit if they aren't already flat black... I can't remember what they were before I painted mine haha...

·
Registered
563 Posts
looks good. im thinking of doing this to my handle trims. do you think theres any pain that will match the titanium from the dashboard? or should i just paint everything one color so i dont need to worry about having it slighly off tone?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts