·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I thought about doing that to my stockers

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I had an extra set I would do this for sure, just dont want to screw up my only set.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I think it looks awesome! A nice cheap alternative to getting A/M wheels that still gives you great looks...

Go for it Bro!! What's the worst that could happen? You don't like it or it looks goofy, ya paint them stock color again...

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I think it looks good from the pics... but achieving that result would be pretty tough. If you got the confidence doooooo it!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am thinking of doing it with the temporary duplicolor paint that washes off to see if I like it first. I dont think it would be that hard just masking in the right spots.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump for poll

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
One.....................Two...................Three....................Dooo Iiiit.....( Super Troopers) LOL:355:

P

·
0 Posts
One.....................Two...................Three....................Dooo Iiiit.....( Super Troopers) LOL:355:
Perto Ricans got humor. :lolsign:
Yo DJLUCAS, really man, do this, i really wanna see this done, it really looks good man!!! Do temporary paint first, then if you like it, go for it!! :355:

P

·
0 Posts
it looks good with the stock color on the outer rim, white would be a little too much and a pain in the ass to keep clean (break dust).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts