Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who is in or near the panhandle im in the ft walton beach/destin area...crestview is the town (it sucks ass) right off I-10 between tallahassee and pensecola...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
yo i am in the view

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
We are having a gainsville meet at the end of the month, you all should come (except zach cuz thats like a 5 hour drive)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
We are having a gainsville meet at the end of the month, you all should come (except zach cuz thats like a 5 hour drive)
Yeah, I like you guys but not that much ;)

Soon i'll just bite the bullet and make the trip.... but not while i'm down here with 2 great jobs but no hours.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when is the meet march 22?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5 hours huh? its 4 for me so if i gonna make it why not zach

·
Registered
246 Posts
well if anyones in the pensacola area sat night.... ima be down there bout 8-8:30 in the bayfront area.... a buddy of mine is meetin up with some guys on rangerpowersports and im ridin down too, if anyones interested we can meet up about 8:45-9 and itll be hard to miss just look for the fast and the furious looking parkin lot... haha

·
Registered
246 Posts
well if ya want come on down there should be ton of cars and such, and like i said my buddies meetin up with a few guys from ranger powersports so it should be a good time, and who knows we might even have some street races go down...

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
i have family that lives in niceville and the area is nice . i dint know if you got 4x4 or not but last time i was there i went 4wheeling for 2 days on eglin air force base there are a shit load of trails but some the sand is very lose and would need 4wd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts