Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

part pick up/train

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Skizzo 
#1 · (Edited)
Is anyone coming down 75 through corbin/London or close to Eastern KY? I am looking at buying leafs from @jakeraleigh and would love if someone could bring them to the meet and save is both the hassle of shipping. I Will reward with a beer or two for your help!

#4 · (Edited)
I could wait but I don't know how long @jakeraleigh wants to wait or whatever. I will be going to Orlando for Turkey day but if you can meet up the night before ill be on my way between tally and Orlando and could meet up

Shit that's only a few weeks away now

Parts trains have worked well for me if you can wait.......I figure the wait is worth the money save and the chance to meet up with new/old members
Yeah I know short notice but it's just how things worked out. I am always up for meeting new members.

#3 ·
Shit that's only a few weeks away now

Parts trains have worked well for me if you can wait.......I figure the wait is worth the money save and the chance to meet up with new/old members

#5 ·
Aren't both of you going SESM ??

#7 ·
Jake isn't sure if he will be making it due to work and GA legality issues with no bed.

#11 · (Edited)
Jake is supposed to be bringing me some trim ... Hope it makes it...
How far r u away from me tweek I'm at Campbell
Jakes about 3-5hrs from me
I mean if it isn't too big of a deal, especially if multiple items will be grabbed then that would be absolutely awesome.

#9 ·
Jake is supposed to be bringing me some trim ... Hope it makes it...

#12 ·
I am about a 100 miles from Nashville... Bouts 2 hours or so..

#14 ·
Will do...
I hope to see him there regardless if he has the trim or not.... Thanks...:salute:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.