Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I sold my 2008 Chevy Colorado crew cab z71 4x4 not to long ago. I have things left from it that I would like to get sold. I posted the stuff on my profile under photos labeled Stuff For Sale. Pm me if your interested and or give me a call at 8567457795.

GM Door Emblems

Positive Battery Cover

Rear Bumper Plug (lowering the spare tire)

Maisto 2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 Die Cast

Silicone Cup Inserts for console.

rshadd's ez-down bracket and dee-zee tailgate assist strut

Factory drop in bed liner (5' Crew Cab)

Roll up Tonneau Cover

2011 Chevrolet Colorado Dealer's Brochure

2008 Chevrolet Colorado Dealer's Brochure

Rancho RS5000

Rear Hitch (2004-2008)

Rancho Suspension Kit

355Nation Stickers

Side Impact Guards

GM Hitch Receiver Cover

Red Line ATF

ACDelco Radio Auxiliary Speakers (Tweeters).

Cobra Compact Remote Mount CB Radio

Stock Chevy Colorado Grill (2008 LT)

Maisto 2009 Hummer H3 Die Cast

Cargo Net

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Yea I agree too. I went thru your pics but it's hard to tell what a few items are. I'd be interested in the tailgate rod and bracket

·
Registered
132 Posts
Interested in the maisto colorado and the electric tailgate lock, if shipping isnt too bad, to n5p 3b5, or i might be able to ship it to a friend

·
Registered
571 Posts
Is the hitch a hidden hitch the street scene one that go behind a roll pan ? If so I'm interested and also how much for the lift ?

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry about that guys I thought I put prices with the pics. I just answered all the emails and posted prices. Honestly the best way to reach me is by texting me or calling. If the pic is still on my profile then it's still for sale. I try to remove something as soon as I receive payment. I use flat rate boxes for shipping, so if fits it ships. I would like to sell the big things local, just because I think shipping will be a dealer breaker on the price. But I do drive up to NJ a least once a month. I'm willing to meet. Hopefully this helps. Sorry again about the Confusion. Kind of new to selling stuff on here.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it's the hidden hitch asking $180 installed but removed the same day. Didn't work with my roll pan. Asking $1400 on the 4" lift kit

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
By the way who every posted pics with description, thank you so much. I thought my captions and prices saved, guess not. Thanks again concerned citizen. I really appreciate it! You are a awesome member!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts