Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a head from 1badi5, he has a friend that will bring it to ft Gordon, ga at the middle of the month on his trip. I'm looking to see if someone can pick it up from him who may be heading to Florida in the real close future. Or at least hold on to it til I can drive up on a weekend to get it. I wouldn't be able to meet unless it's Friday evening thru Sunday.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I'm buying a head from 1badi5, he has a friend that will bring it to ft Gordon, ga at the middle of the month on his trip. I'm looking to see if someone can pick it up from him who may be heading to Florida in the real close future. Or at least hold on to it til I can drive up on a weekend to get it. I wouldn't be able to meet unless it's Friday evening thru Sunday.

I can pick it up for you from Ft Gordon. I'll be up in Nashville soon for a wedding next month and I'll head home near Tallahassee after that probably after finals if someone wants to pick it up from there :shrug:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you pick it up and love near Tallahassee. If I could get a Tallahassee member to meet me somewhere that could work.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
OK Shaun, we are good to go. This is looking promising already.

I have some spare/scrap .25" cdx plywood and 2x4s..........I will wrap it in plastic and crate it up. I will do this to keep it clean and ensure the deck surface is unharmed in the transport process.

My buddy that's bring it down is active duty Army like I am. He was my partner in Iraq and like my brother, so I trust him completely with this deal. His travel dates back to GA are the 15-16 of March. He will hold on to it till the next person is ready to pick it up.

I'm stoked this is going to work out...........Shaun will save a ton of money by not having to ship this, therefore he's way under the budget we discussed.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I can pick it up for you from Ft Gordon. I'll be up in Nashville soon for a wedding next month and I'll head home near Tallahassee after that probably after finals if someone wants to pick it up from there :shrug:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
If you pick it up and love near Tallahassee. If I could get a Tallahassee member to meet me somewhere that could work.
I am in Tallahassee and can pick it up from JW. We can work out somewhere to meet.

I go down to Orlando about once a month. I could meet you in Orlando or drop it with one of the Orlando guys and you can work something out to meet with one of them.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Thanks for stepping in Justin

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
And thank you JW for jumping in from the get go

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
No problem! If there is any chance of me getting it before Friday then I can get it to GWAY in person on Saturday!

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
shit..... I jus made the trip from Maryland to Miami....

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
I can help if I need to Skizzo and GA boy. Tracey and I love road trips, so if anything changes let me know, I will be glad to pitch in or help in making connections and such.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Once we get closer we can PM the cell numbers around to finalize the times, places and players.

Thanks again guys......saving me from dealing with the shipping hassle and saving Shaun a butt load of cash

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
wish I had known if this a bit sooner

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I just pulled the head on Friday Nick, so you were already on the road

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
I left hancock Saturday morning :p

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really appreciate it everyone. If ski zzz comes to orlando often and it's on a weekend I'll just drive up and get it.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I really appreciate it everyone. If ski zzz comes to orlando often and it's on a weekend I'll just drive up and get it.
I come a little less than once a month usually, which will be this meet weekend. However I was thinking about coming later this month as well. If I don't come I will probably be down in April sometime or can give the head to Ashley if he is looking at going down that way any earlier.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts