Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Most everyone puts their parts for sale or trade in the main classified section.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,780 Posts
Welcome! We need something to breath life into this section. It has been kinda dead around here lately.

I don't have a problem with a for sale kind of thing here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Doesn't hurt to put things for sale in the local section IMO. Gives the local guys a chance to see what's nearby. I don't make the rules though but just my $0.02. I do that on the s10forum. Mainly due to me not having/using PayPal etc.

Anywho... /rabblerabble

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
I do not have a problem with it, just stating that most people put it elsewhere. I think they do it because it is a centrally located section for sales and trades.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
I have a Powerdyne Superchager I should sell......have other projects to fund

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm doing it mainly for a regional type area that way we can all see what's near by....and I have some DeeZee ext cab step bars I'd sell or trade

·
Registered
992 Posts
I do not have a problem with it, just stating that most people put it elsewhere. I think they do it because it is a centrally located section for sales and trades.
Yea i agree and no matter where you post it, it pops on ur new posts anyway so people from all over would ask anyway. Its kinda redundant. Different that super meet or meet FS threads.

Edit FAIL: just noticed it was semi-old at this point haha

·
Registered
419 Posts
i like the idea of this thread why hasnt anyone made this like a permanent thing? have different regions to post things for sale. it would be like craigslist. just my opinion

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yea but 60 million people use craigslist each month. We have a few hundred active members maybe? i mean i guess it doesnt matter but its just more clutter. Easy to click for sale section and see the titles. Not dig through separate ones

1 - 15 of 15 Posts