Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, still have lots of parts that came off of wrecked '07 quad cab 4x4, with 39560 miles on it when wrecked, cab, engine, seats, & a few other parts are gone. text me @ 864-293-3443 or email @modlite52@bellsouth.net for your needs. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I've got a shopping list. Visors? Seats? Tailgate (Hope it's yellow), battery box, I'm sure I'll think of more things. Where are you in S.C.? I'm in Savannah and can pick up if you've got enough stuff that I'm looking for.
Can you IM pictures of visors and/or seats if they are available?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a shopping list. Visors? Seats? Tailgate (Hope it's yellow), battery box, I'm sure I'll think of more things. Where are you in S.C.? I'm in Savannah and can pick up if you've got enough stuff that I'm looking for.
Can you IM pictures of visors and/or seats if they are available?
OldGuy, seats,visors,tailgate are gone. still have battery box. in fountain inn sc

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's left? Can you give us a basic list of what's still available? Maybe a quick pic?
Here's what is left
Hood(small ding on front)$50
All 4 doors(complete except I/s door handle & window motor missing front pass side)$50 each
Gas tank with new fuel pump$100
Transfer case & transmission $500
Rear end with springs$250
Front gears(pass side axle tube is broke,they bolt on!)$250 4:10 gears I think
Dash(complete)$75
Radiator$75
Condenser$75
Steering rack$100
Power steering pump$50
Both driveshafts$50 each
Step bars(pass side is missing front plastic insert)$50 includes mounting hardware
Most of interior plastic
Complete exhaust system including header$75
BRING TRUCK & TRAILER & TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE LEFT FOR $1000.
WORTH WAY MORE THAN THAT!
" everything is plus shipping" where possible
OBO OBO OBO OBO ON EVERYTHING

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
What color are the interior door panels? What color is the cloth insert in the panels?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts