Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My truck was sitting near my house last week when it burned down.
I would like to see if I can replace the plastic stuff on the passenger side of my truck without going through insurance.

My truck is a 2005 Colorado z71 regular cab

I need:
-Both fender flares
-power mirror
-door handle



1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.