Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Internet Troll
1,251 Posts
I didn't get the email on the ChevyMalibuForums site (Owned by the same group that owns this site) and still can't get into that site as my registration email is an old address I no longer have access to. I just wish I could get them to reset it so I can change my email address and get back in properly.

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
I didn't get the email on the ChevyMalibuForums site (Owned by the same group that owns this site) and still can't get into that site as my registration email is an old address I no longer have access to. I just wish I could get them to reset it so I can change my email address and get back in properly.
It's probably a system wide problem. In spite of leaving an onsite message, I haven't heard from C'Fans yet and the Email from the Trailblazer forum contained a password that doesn't work.

·
the guy that always on
3,237 Posts
It's probably a system wide problem. In spite of leaving an onsite message, I haven't heard from C'Fans yet and the Email from the Trailblazer forum contained a password that doesn't work.
My new one had a very hard to see apostrophe in it so I had hell getting to work. Once I finally saw that it worked right away

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Cart, you mean you have never received the email with the temporary password from cfans?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts