Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what ive been up to the past month....

Paint Handles and Mirrors
Alpine DD Indash
Kenwood Sub W/Box
Checkmate Cover that just came in today
Rip off xtreme sticker package

ill take better pics later .... my bank account is kinda dry but from the looks of it i can fit a 12 l5 solobaric.... so that might be next.... and maybe a cowl hood.... only if the shipping isnt as much of the hood.... kinda had enough of that for a while

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
see if you can find a local shop that carries the hood thats what I did

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ya kicker shallow mount, and are the door handles easy?
yeah i bought the shallow because i didnt think i would have that much space be4 i made the box but after i noticed ive got a lot of room....lol thats what i get for not measuring and thinking be4 i buy the handles were easy just getting them back on was a bitch... those little tabs that hold them in i cut them half way down so it snaps in easier but i cut one too short so it has a gap on the bottom

·
Registered
297 Posts
DAMN!!!! gotta check that truck out. lemme know.

the painted mirrors and handles look WAY better than mines. looks sick.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
DAMN!!!! gotta check that truck out. lemme know.

the painted mirrors and handles look WAY better than mines. looks sick.
good from far but far from good..... i still need to buff them....lol i got a couple runs too BTW chevy still has that one black xtreme i dont know why anyone hasnt bought it (maybe cuz the sticker price is 38,000!!!) but that truck is fully loaded, i was looking at it and it has everything my truck has plus black leather and chrome inner door handles... im gonna call my friend see how much it is to just order the handles

1 - 20 of 23 Posts