Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright since no one will step up and plan a meet out, I will. It will be March 20th which is a saturday, the meet will start around noon since i will be driving there that morning and its a good three hour drive for me. I know by noon and after driving so far I am gonna be hungry and ready to grub. If this doesnt work for everyone well I am sorry cus everyone just beatin around the bush.

Buffalo Wild Wings
327 Southwest Morrison Street
Portland, OR‎ (503) 224-1309‎

1. Josh +1

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Alright since no one will step up and plan a meet out, I will. It will be March 20th which is a saturday, the meet will start around noon since i will be driving there that morning and its a good three hour drive for me. I know by noon and after driving so far I am gonna be hungry and ready to grub. If this doesnt work for everyone well I am sorry cus everyone just beatin around the bush.

Buffalo Wild Wings
Portland, OR‎ (503) 224-1309‎

1. Josh +1
2. dents +1
I'm in....

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
I am out. Ill be in Oregon, but in Pac City.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Thats cause i was the one that told josh to post up on here and make a meet lol

Thank you David & Josh for posting this meet... PARTY 3-20-10!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we will be there! (keeping my fingers crossed)

RC & EC

If we do go...I will bring you guys some Elk Jerky from SC's Big Hunt!

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmm...........Jerky

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Originally Posted by TheMidge

Buffalo Wild Wings
Portland, OR‎ (503) 224-1309

1. Josh +1
2. dents +1
3. Jay
4. David +1
5. RC +1
6. Raidrz ?maybe?
7. Griff ?maybe?

YES!!!! Eric & I will be there with SC's Pride & Joy

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright cant wait to be there and meet you guys and see SC pride & joy

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally Posted by TheMidge

Buffalo Wild Wings
Portland, OR‎ (503) 224-1309

1. Josh +1
2. dents +1
3. Jay
4. David +1
5. RC +1
6. Cory

1. Raidrz ?maybe?
2. Griff ?maybe?

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
hmm damn... the link josh sent me said there was gunna be a rod and custom show at the expo...musta been old or something.

Edit... never mind it was the CENTRAL OREGON rod and custom show lol.

Anyone got any ideas what to do after we grab some grub. Would hate for everyone to drive that far without having a good time.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts