21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
As far as I know.....:shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Good-luck on the job search Alvin. Hope something turns up quick. Our group is currently laying people off right now. Will know at the end of the month if I still have a job. Hopefully i do cause if not then no WCSM for me :(

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts
That sucks man. Good luck on finding another.
Good-luck on the job search Alvin. Hope something turns up quick. Our group is currently laying people off right now. Will know at the end of the month if I still have a job. Hopefully i do cause if not then no WCSM for me :(
Thanks for the support guys! I was just about to say yeah but on Friday my foreman was acting very strange and i ain`t stupid and put two in two together bam monday laid off. Hopefully in a couple days I get some phone calls.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So WTF is gonna go on after the meet? All the portland guys need to find something for everyone to do after we eat lunch since some of us are driving 3.5 hours one way. Figure something out DAVID!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Laser tag? Mini Golf? Driving range? I am not from there so some of the others need to come up with ideas.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Laser tag and mini golf would be cool....what does everyone else think? let me know and i can make arrangements. Its supposed to be nice too...so we could go to malibu grand prix if anyone wants to go do some gocarts and video games

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Malibu is Fine with Me....

Or Lazer Tag....

Or Mini-Golf....

Or the Strip Club....

:lol:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Josh I saw you sent me a IM on FB. I was out and about. We are going to be in Portland the 18, 19 and 20th. So we will see you guys for sure on Saturday around noon.

There is a custom rod show here (Central Oregon) it actually starts on Friday 19, 20, 21st.
Here is the link:

Central Oregon Rod & Custom Show, Bend, Redmond, Oregon

Shane's truck participated in it two years ago with the soundsfast team.

RC

21 - 39 of 39 Posts